If you’re looking for a crowd-pleasing party appetizer that’s easy to make and packed with flavor, look no further than tuna melt sliders. These bite-sized sandwiches are a delicious twist on the classic tuna melt, and they’re sure to impress your guests. In this article, we’ll be sharing a simple and delicious tuna melt slider recipe that’s perfect for any occasion.
- 1 can of tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon of diced celery
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slider buns
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Sliced tomato
- In a mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, diced red onion, diced celery, salt, and pepper. Mix well until fully combined.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cut the slider buns in half and butter each half.
- Place the slider buns, butter side down, on the skillet and cook until lightly toasted.
- Remove the slider buns from the skillet and place them on a baking sheet.
- Top each slider bun with a generous amount of the tuna mixture.
- Add a slice of tomato and a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each slider bun.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Bake the sliders in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Tuna melt sliders are a delicious and easy-to-make party appetizer that’s sure to impress your guests. With a few simple ingredients and a little bit of prep time, you can create a mouth-watering snack that everyone will love. Whether you’re hosting a big party or just having a small get-together, these sliders are the perfect addition to any menu. Give this recipe a try and watch as your guests rave about how delicious they are!