If you’re looking for a fun and easy appetizer idea, then you’ll love this recipe for Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms. These bite-sized treats are perfect for parties or gatherings, and they’re sure to be a hit with tuna lovers and mushroom fans alike.
- 16 large mushrooms, cleaned and stemmed
- 1 can of tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, red onion, celery, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with a spoonful of the tuna mixture, pressing it down to fill the cap completely.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake the mushrooms in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Once the mushrooms are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe for Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms is a fun and tasty way to incorporate tuna into your appetizers. The creamy and tangy tuna mixture pairs perfectly with the earthy and savory mushroom caps. Plus, this recipe is a great way to add more veggies to your diet, as mushrooms are low in calories and high in nutrients.
You can also customize this recipe to your liking by adding different toppings such as chopped bacon, diced tomatoes, or even a sprinkle of breadcrumbs for added crunch. You can also use different types of cheese such as mozzarella or pepper jack to experiment with different flavors and textures.
Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms are a fun and easy appetizer idea that’s sure to please your guests. They’re easy to make, delicious, and packed with nutrients, making them a perfect choice for any occasion. So go ahead, give this recipe a try, and enjoy the deliciousness of Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms!